This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bashy Bonanza


Big up to Ray at my old work for pointing me in the direction of somwhere very special. Quite literally a 'Bashment Market' ! Picked up some hot new JA mixtapes. Let me share the FYA with you.

Firstly from Mavado's Amazing Grace mixtape. Don't know who the rapper is but its downright gold. A synth overload souldrenched anthem. If you're not feeling this it, you're wierd.

Mavado - Nah waan fi see me rise (Zshare)

On the addictive Spanish Town riddim from a few months ago, Cecile. A new flow and all round party starter of a tune. The beat on this just stomps along riding some hardassed flamenco strumming. Its always when I'm bored of dancehall something like this comes along. DJs - If you play this out and people don't dance, I want my money back.

Cecile - Party (zshare)


And finally an old classic for my girl simply because she loves it.

Eric Donaldson - Cherry Oh! Baby (Zshare)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .