This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Its my Birthday !



And I forgot that its Ghetto Bassquake's 1st birthday too. So thanks to all my readers for their comments and support with this blog, we're gonna have a little mp3 party.

First a reggae sampling baile funk number that uses Mr. Vegas's Pull Up.

DJ Luciano Oliveria - This One Too (zshare)

And a new Crookers remix that just straight bounces.

Mark Stewart -We Are All Prostitutes ( Crookers Remix) (Zshare)

And If anyone wants to send me some birthday tunes I would be happy :)

4 comments:

wayne&wax said...

happy birfday, mang! keep up the good works --

Vamanos said...

cheers Wayne.

*guillaume* said...

Hey man, It's been weeks i've been on your blog and I'm glad I passed by today! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .