This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh Thats Nice



I've just returned from a short trip to NYC. Thats a fun town.

On TV I saw a commercial for the Samsung Juke phone. It features a lame juke 'style' song thats a bit like a crap version of Watch My Feet and some guy doing an ipod dance. I found it mildy depressing.

Luckily later that day I picked up this cracking new cd packed full of fresh unmixed juke licks. So sweet. Just another incredible Benzi mix.

I see you DJ Benzi

Buy it here




Souljah Boy- Crank Dat (Juke Jams Remix)

Also I picked up the incredible new record by South Rakkas Crew which I sincerely urge you to buy here. Get some at Mad Decent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .