This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Friday, January 18, 2008

Frankie Do You Remember Me



I used to play Hip Hop back in the day. In the late 90s Me and Dave from Punks Jump Up went to New York on a Ragga-Hip Hop record hunt. We found tonnes of amazing records and I picked up a Bobby Konders mixtape (which I need to rip for you one day) from Rock & Soul which kind of got me into straight dancehall. On that trip I also found the 12" of this classic PR party break which still sounds hot. If you don't know it, here it is...

Frankie Cutlass - Puerto Rico

3 comments:

Bruno said...

First heard this on one of the 60 minutes of funk Funkmaster Flex mixtapes. Shit is the party bulldozer. And just last week I wanted to search for it to send to a friend that's from.... AHPUERTO RICOOOH, OHHHH

Vamanos said...

I forgot it was on that. Damn. Party Bulldozer. I like that.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .