This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Parties this weekend in LDN/NY/DC

If you were in London, and I were you, then tomorrow (Friday) night you would be here:
DJ Vamanos! Radioclit & Mangrove Steel Orchestra

If you were in New York, and I were you, then Saturday night you would be here:
Maga Bo, Filastine, Rupture & Jahdan, Geko Jones, DJ Eliel

And If I were in Washington D.C., on Saturday Night, and I were myself, I would be playing here:
Chief Boima, jayemzee, Big Nick, and Hella Artists!

If you are in any one of these places, check us out and say whaddup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .