This page has moved to http://ghettobassquake.com/

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weather Got Me Workin'


It's cold and rainy in California, at least where I am. California homes don't have really good heat compared to places that are significantly colder.

The weather got me sick, stayin' inside, but, is also forcing me to work.

London comes to mind (is that a bad association?) and perhaps inspired by the previous post, I made this:

Let me see you show your dreads-Chief Boima


Also here's a little round up of other stuff I've been gettin' into lately:

I did a mix of dance tunes for Akwaaba Music's first podcast which you can get here:

Super Akwaaba Disco Caravan #1


Most of the Coupe Decale and Hiplife tracks will be available in the near future through Akwaaba.

Also, check out WFMU's San Francisco blog post, where you can download some tracks of mine.

WFMU Free Music Archive Preview (Look for me at the top of the page)

2 comments:

Soul Cocina said...

Hold it down for the Bay reppin Oakland.

big tune here B.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H e l l o . . . N i c e . . . B l o g . . . P U S H . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .