This page has moved to

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Atlas International Heat! Portland!!!!

I'm on my way to Portland this Saturday (April 11th), and have been invited out to play the Atlas International Heat monthly party, run by DJ's Anjali, The Incredible Kid, & e3. I am headed up there to record the second LP for Beaten By Them, and reached out to the Incredible Kid, who I knew was holdin it down for us global DJ's up there.

It's always exciting, to get up with internationally focused crews if in different locations. If your in Portland, make sure to be there, I'm gonna bring the Heat for real!

(And meet me on the 18th for Ghislain!)


Dave Quam said...

man if i was still in Portland i'd be there for sure. Ill tell my hometown homies to go.

The Incredible Kid said...

We are super looking forward to it. Thanks for reaching out.


sexy said...